Friday, December 1st, 2017 at 5:30-7:30
The Advent Auction will feature a traditional buffet of seasonal international foods, music, a raffle of donated treats, projects, vacation rental, as well as gifts & services from local merchants! In addition to the delicious food, Perrine Winery will set up a bar.
Babysitting will be available.
Performances by the students:
Grades 1&2 – The Twelve Days of Christmas
Grades 3&4 – Jingle Bells on harmonica with Grades 5-8 on ukulele
Grades 5-8 – Deck the Halls on ukulele
Lindsey Smith – Silent Night solo and ukulele while Grades 3-8 perform sign language
Kindergarten and Grades 9-12 – Nutcracker March percussion ensemble.
Preliminary list of silent auction items including:
- One week holiday getaway in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- David Gardner’s Watch
- Wine wall with an “anchor” bottle of Di Costanzo 2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon valued at $100
- Senora Liceaga’s famous Mexican Flan
- Truman’s Chocolates
- U-Paint It party
- Quilts from Lone Star quiltworks
- Childrens’ table for toys and games
- raffle table full of delicious treats!
- and much more!
Raising Scholarship Funds for Our Great School