Financial Aid Assessment (2018-2019 Academic Year)
Tuition assistance is available for K-12 on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Saint Michael’s education, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Saint Michael’s award committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.mytads.com/
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of February 16, 2018 for full consideration:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Online Chat: http://www.mytads.com/
Phone: 612.548.3320 (M-F, 8-8, Sat 9-4, Sun 10-4 Central)
Toll-free: 800.477.8237 (M-F, 8-8, Sat 9-4, Sun 10-4 Central)
Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)
Remember These Important Items and Dates for the 2018-19 Academic year:
January 9, 2018
Online http://www.mytads.com/ or at the Saint Michael’s front office.
February 16, 2018 for full consideration.
Last Update: January 22, 2018